5 NIGHT STAY = 4 DAYS PAINTING. MIN 2 - MAX 4 GUESTS. Longer stays can be negotiated. Please refer to “Home Page” to see everything that is included in the price. To secure a booking, a non refundable deposit of £100 per person is requested with the balance payable 6 weeks before the arrival date.
· Any lake/ferry crossings and entrance fees to famous villas and gardens entirely depending on where you want to paint that day.
· Lunch and drinks together with drinks from the honesty bar are extra.
· Guests will have to book their own flights and travel insurance.
Portable folding chairs, A3 Art boards and sun/rain umbrellas are provided.
Just bring your own art materials.
Happy to suggest a list of painting materials for newcomers.
· Should you wish to experience an amazing Italian cookery day with Chef Moreno in his mountain ristorante, above Lake Como: http://www.ilcaminettoonline.com/english.html
· Or maybe a round of Golf at the famous Menaggio Club: http://www.menaggio.it/
Hire a speed boat on Lake Como.
A trip to St. Moritz on a little red train, The Bernina Express and return via the Majola Pass by coach. An amazing day out.
- Any of which I am happy to arrange for you.
May we remind you that guests are responsible for their own travel and medical insurance. We cannot be held responsible for natural disasters, “Act of God” and other events out of our control. Guests should take out adequate travel insurance to cover any such eventuality.
That I, Vivien Hindle, and the apartment or Villa Isella is not liable for any injury caused or damage to guest’s belongings during their stay.
N.B. Italy Como Lakes Art Holiday reserve the right to change or cancel any course without prior notice. In the event of any such cancellation, the deposit and any other fees paid will be returned.